Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where did the month go?!

Kids are in full swing with school. Owen has been to the apple orchard; Olivia has lots of homework every day; Gloria is going to the MN Zoo soon!

Apples are done - finally!!! We have been snacking on them for a few weeks now. YUM!!!

So much to share - its easier when someone is asking me questions I guess. Either that or I am just too tired to remember what we've been so busy with - actually... Dozinky was awesome - we got our picture in the local paper. Too funny! My 9th grade volleyball team took 3rd in the conference & we beat the 10th grade in a scrimmage. 27 days & counting until season end. I'll miss it the second its done. Religion classes have started! I love it - too bad the kids don't quite as much as I do.

Tim's plans are nearly set - Devils Lake here he comes. Our freezers are full of turkey and beef! Where will the ducks & geese go?!?

Sylvia asks every day if it is her birthday yet. Why do they want to grow up so fast?!?

No comments: