Monday, May 24, 2010

Updating, I suppose

What to post, what to post...
I don't know why it popped into my head, but I thought I should post something a little more recent than April since June is just a week away.
All done with coaching high school softball. It was a great season & I even got the Gatorade cooler dumped over me after our last game. (Which was another win!)
Tonight in talking to Kevin I realized our summer is nearing almost all full weekends... that is just crazy! How are we ever going to camp more when the weekends are always full?!
(I wouldn't change our summer plans for the world!)
Ok, ok enough of my blabbering - let's get to some pictures!
:)
Daren in a VERY cute pose @ the park.
Confirmation Ceremony last week - Rochelle & Kathleen w/ teacher: Amy (SO proud!)
Bronco the goat & a slip n slide...
I wish I could have watched long enough to see how that turned out!



No comments: