Friday, February 05, 2010

Well, that was short lived.

I made it only so many months before not keeping up with this.

Reasons for not keeping up...
-children in school & home school = homework all hours of the day
-1 computer 7 people in the house
-me being webmaster for http://www.stjohnstbenedict.com/ has taken up most of my computer time (this is my truest "baby"! what a super blessing this has been!)
-facebook on my phone, why use a regular computer?!
-when i go to blogs I check out what my families have been up to so I forget to update mine
-never enough time in a day

Well that has got to be enough reasons. I wonder if I have any pictures to post?!? Let me look...

I don't know what it is with the girls but they are unbelievably good at getting Daren to go to sleep?!! All my other recent pictures are on my phone or in my hotmail inbox. I am starting to hit the "digital pictures of a family of 7 are completely out of hand" stage.
Daren walking update... he was pushing his limits today being completely goofy taking 2-2 1/2 steps in between the couch & coffee table. Too funny. His reaction was like he could walk on water but only if it was only 2 steps! :) He's holding us all in suspense but really I still see him crawling for another month!
Finally something to post about Owen... I got to spend the day with him & his class for a nature center field trip this week. It was awesome! I am 3 for 3 on the great weather for the winter outside field trips!!! (Hopefully that will hold up for 2 more trips in the years to come.) I will post pictures of the field trip eventually. Owen got to go trail hiking, animal track finding, snow shoeing & kick sledding. He's such a great kid. Now to get him to like writing sentences...

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

Thanks for the update! My little Godson - walking!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness look at those sweet chubby legs. I just want to squeeze them! He is definately starting to look more like a toddler and less like a baby! We can't wait to see you all in March!